Monday, August 18, 2014

mid year crisis

i think i am stuck in the mid year career crisis...
just have no clue why bad luck is always tailing me, or i am just not as capable as i was use to be?
sometimes, i just hope to have a peaceful working life... work on what is being instructed, but peoples just couldn't leave me alone. they just like to blame what they do not want to responsible to. they just throw their stress to others. shall i fight back? I think i shall, but how much i can? I am tired to be such a life.

I am thinking to change, but how, and where to start from? Shall i sacrifice what i have now? Or i have been overpaid for the job?
Sometimes, i just wonder the same job scope, but the expectation is so much different... why so? Is it i am not well-versed in my area, or i am not good in presenting myself, or i am not boosting a lot?

I just hope that it will retrench me, and i find a job that simple enough to keep my living easy...

Pray hard, may god bless me well... amithaba! may buddha bless me...
hope i didnt do anything bad that cause the karma. hope what i try to contribute to society is being appreciated, and i am being care for as well...
Although i know we can't expect return from what we have done good, but i do pray hard that i wont be treated bad ...

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu! This reminds me that it is time for chanting... I shall chant to have a good earning, and living life...

No comments: